Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Begining

 I woke up one morning and realized that I love books. I mean really really love books.  At long as it isn't badly written and full of grammatical errors I would read it whether it's a bestseller, unoriginal, or the the biggest piece of crap I've read in my life (sometimes I do pass on the especially crappy ones).  I'm only 20 but I've read hundreds and I only expect to read thousands more in my lifetime.  I believe that most authors deserve the chance to be read by someone.  So I started this blog.

I would like to think that I have read a little bit of everything (well, maybe not, but I'm always open to new genres).  I love a little bit of everything as long as it's good.

The purpose of this blog is to provide not only reviews, but give budding and undiscovered authors feedback.  I guess that's only part of the story.  Of course I want to get my voice out there, because yes, I read but I also write.

No comments:

Post a Comment